Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa:

I have just watched Inglourious Basterds again and I am happy to say it holds up on a second viewing. (I originally feared it might not, but watching it a second time is a much more pleasurable experience because I'm not in physical agony from the suspense, like I was on the first viewing.)

Anyway, I have decided what I want for Christmas: I want the Hugo Stiglitz treatment. I want to be SO bad-ass that at random intervals in my everyday life I get a title card in a funky 1970s blaxploitation movie font, complete with guitar riff and Samuel L. Jackson narrating about what an awesome bad-ass I am.

I have been very good this year. I know this is a tall order for the elves but I have faith in you.

Thanks! Give my love to Mrs. Claus!

-Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment