Friday, November 27, 2009

Tummy too full... mind is going...


Can you blame me for overindulging when I cooked such a gorgeous bird (if I do say so myself)?

Thanks to my friend Karen for snapping this photo of the bird before it was carved and devoured.

We also had the usual trimmings: cornbread dressing, mashed spuds, gravy, green beans with shallots and almonds, creamed corn, cranberry sauce, two kinds of pie (apple and pumpkin) and rhubarb crumble (thanks again to Karen!). It was all so good. I might be hungry again in time for the Christmas feast!








1 comment:

  1. I must say it does look really good, my mouth watered on first viewing the picture. Then you mentioned two types of pie! Then rhubard crumble! This is cruelty of the highest order! Worse still, no photos of the pies! Congratulations on you cooking skills. Yours, a very hungry reader.

    ReplyDelete