Saturday, March 17, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Day After Yesterday is published

I am thrilled to announce that my novel The Day After Yesterday is published on Amazon.

It's available in paperback and for the Kindle.

Here's the dust jacket copy:

The events of a single night can change a life forever, as musician Daniel Whitman discovers when he loses his family and home.

Overwhelmed by grief, unable to find solace in his music or accept comfort from his friends, he flees up the California coast. Daniel thinks he's leaving everything behind, but his journey will take him to the places and people that will help him find his way back.

The Day After Yesterday is a story of hope, friendship, and the redemptive power of music.

I'm very happy and proud today. And I want to thank all the family and friends who've given me their support, advice, and encouragement. I couldn't have done it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment