Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Writing craft; Right where I left you

Haven't done any work on the mainstream MS since August, as I've been busy with revisions on Undertow. But now the revisions are complete and Undertow is in someone else's hands. Back to the mainstream MS (I swear I'll think of a title one of these days).

A bit odd getting back into the story after the hiatus. Usually I keep bashing on and on until I finish a book but the hiatus was necessary. Think I'm finding the rhythm again, though. It's like seeing some friends you haven't visited in a while and catching up with them (fortunately I left the characters in a good situation for a change, hee hee).

Probably about 6 or 7 chapters and this one will be finished. Hoping to get that done before things get too crazy with the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment