Thursday, January 31, 2013

Books read in 2013: January

Rather than save up what I read over the year and deliver the list to my readership in one big list, I've decided to break it down month by month. Might incentivize me to do a better job keeping the list updated.

So here is the list so far. Asterisks denote books unfinished for various reasons ("not my cuppa" or "it's not you, it's me").

No re-reads so far (re-reads will only count if I re-read the whole book - just dipping into and old fave and reading a chapter while I wait for the oven to heat up doesn't count).


  • Shutter Island - Dennis Lehane
  • Fobbit - David Abrams
  • Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier
  • Dimiter - William Peter Blatty *
  • Savage Night - Jim Thompson
  • Ragtime - E. L. Doctorow


First book for February will be Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment