Monday, July 22, 2013

Kelly's Big Score: Comic-Con 2013 edition

Bought a bunch of books at Comic-Con this year, which made my suitcase really heavy to drag back. But it was worth it, as I brought home:


  • Some of Your Blood - Theodore Sturgeon
  • Psycho - Robert Bloch
  • Volume 4 of Dark Horse's Crime Does Not Pay crime comics collection
  • 50 Girls 50 and other stories illustrated by Al Williamson


I also got a novelization of the film All That Jazz and a graphic novel adaptation of Something Wicked This Way Comes, plus a HALO encyclopedia for my son.

I just want to give a shout-out to William Wu Books, from whom I got many of these books. It's a great source for collectible and hard-to-find SF, fantasy, and other kinds of books. Check out the wares and tell them I sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment