Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Books read in 2013: July

Sort of an odd month for reading. Had some trouble getting into books (I chalk it up to being distracted by Comic-Con), but here's the tally for July:


  • Karen White - Sea Change
  • Justin Cronin - The Passage
  • Richard Castle - Frozen Heat
  • John D. MacDonald - The Scarlet Ruse


Frozen Heat was a pleasant surprise - the Castle tie-ins are turning into real books. The Scarlet Ruse was also a bit surprising (refreshing to see a female character who is not swept off her feet by McGee).

Currently reading The Serpent and the Pearl by Kate Quinn (I've enjoyed all her Rome books so I'm looking forward to this). And I just received as a belated birthday present Amy Sedaris' I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence.


No comments:

Post a Comment