Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Comic-Con 2011 Day 0: A Long-Expected Party

We caught the train from Anaheim and made it to San Diego without incident. I love the train ride. It gives a certain special quality to our pilgrims' progress to Nerdvana. (Get it? Nerdvana? Oh, never mind.)

My friends Erik and Gerry and I are getting ready to consolidate our schedules and plan tomorrow's plan of attack. My top priorities for Thursday are the Game of Thrones panel and the showing of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

In the meantime, everybody feast your eyes on these shots from our hotel room balcony. You know, even though it's not cheap there's something to be said for staying at the hotel right next to the con. The view from the 11th floor is lovely.

Look! Batman on the side of a building!


The view from our balcony.


I bet I could drop a penny right into the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment